This networking group is for CharityComms members working as internal communications leads in UK charities and not-for-profits.
Who can attend?
The CharityComms Internal Communications Group are free and exclusive to CharityComms members.
These events are exclusively for internal comms and engagement leads as we will be discussing strategic issues.
About the events
Members will be given the opportunity to meet their peers, compare notes on workplace practices and share successes, ideas, challenges and inspiration. The group is designed to encourage networking and peer-to-peer support, sharing issues in a ‘safe’ and relaxed environment.
The group meets three times a year. The format of the afternoon is round-table discussions, led by facilitators, feeding into the group as a whole. There will also be plenty of time for networking.
Internal Communications Group steering group
- Helen Schick, head of internal communications at Alzheimer’s Society
- Stephen Hughes, head of corporate communications at NSPCC
- Liz Clyro, head of internal communications, Mencap
- Jessica Noble, internal communications manager, RNLI
- Maria Porter, internal communications business partner at Cancer Research UK
- Charlotte Armstrong, internal communications manager, British Red Cross
If you’re interested in joining the steering group please email Vanessa to find out more.
To be added to the Internal Communications Group mailing list please email Lauren or call 020 7426 8881.
About Agenda Consulting
Agenda Consulting helps not-for-profit organisations develop and sustain the highest levels of employee and volunteer engagement. They offer:
- Employee and Volunteer Engagement Surveys
- Harassment, Abuse and Discrimination Surveys
- Pulse, On-boarding and Exit Surveys
- Action Planning and Developing Engagement Strategies
- Engagement Research
- HR and Volunteer Management Benchmarking, Reward Benchmarking
- Strategic People annual confereence
If you’d like to talk to them about any of their services, please contact:
Roger Parry, managing director – by email or call 01865 263720.
Or visit their website to find out more.