Who can attend?
The CharityComms PR Network events are free and exclusive to CharityComms members.
About the events
The PR Network gives you the chance to meet your peers, compare notes on workplace practices and share successes, ideas, challenges and inspiration. The network is designed to encourage networking and peer to peer support, sharing issues in a ‘safe’ environment.
The group meets three times a year to focus on a common challenge. The format of the meetings is one or two presentations on a specific topic, followed by small group discussions, providing a combination of best practice and peer-to-peer sharing.
If you’re interested in sponsoring the PR Network, please contact Vanessa for further information about this opportunity.
PR Network steering group
If you’re looking for advice or suggestions of people to get in touch with, please feel free to email the members of the group – they’re happy to hear from charity PR and media professionals:
- Klare Kennett, assistant director external affairs – marketing and communications, RSPCA
- Sophie Softley Pierce, PR manager, Breast Cancer Now
- Catherine Murray, PR and communications manager, Target Ovarian Cancer
- Claire Rushforth and Ashley Fryer (job share), media and PR manager, Macmillan Cancer Support
- Laura Mitchell, senior communications and marketing executive, St Catherine’s Hospice
- Jenna Mahoney, head of PR, MS Society
If you’re interested in joining the steering group please email Vanessa to find out more.
To be added to the PR Network mailing list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PR Network – March 2021
CharityComms’ PR Network is a group for professionals working in PR and media in UK charities and not-for-profits. The PR Network gives you the chance to meet your peers, compare notes on workplace practices and share successes, ideas, challenges and inspiration. The network is designed to encourage networking and peer to peer support, sharing issues in a ‘safe’ environment.