This networking group is for professionals working in in-house creative teams (of one or more people) within UK charities and not-for-profits.
Who can attend?
The CharityComms Creatives Group events are free and exclusive to CharityComms members.
About the events
It’s a gathering of creative leads, editors, publications managers, designers, production folk, content producers and more.
The group meets three times a year to focus on a common challenge. The format of the meetings is one or two presentations on a specific topic, followed by small group discussions, providing a combination of best practice and peer-to-peer sharing.
The events give you the chance to meet your peers, compare notes on workplace practices and share successes, ideas, challenges and inspiration. The group is designed to encourage networking and peer to peer support, sharing issues in a ‘safe’ environment.
If you’d be interested in sponsoring the Creatives Group, please contact Harriet Smith for further information.
Creatives Group steering group
- Jemma South, head of content and creative, (maternity cover), Parkinson’s UK
- Andrea Fraser, head of creative services, Blue Cross
- Alex Scott, brand and content consultant
- Horacio Herrera-Richmond, creative studio manager, Anthony Nolan
- Chloe Ainsley, senior graphic designer, Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Al Lander, senior designer, National Deaf Children’s Society (NDCS)
If you’re interested in joining the steering group please email Harriet Smith to find out more.
To be added to the Creatives Group mailing list please email Sarah Cutress or call 020 7426 8881.