These events are for digital leads only as we will be discussing strategic issues.
The group meets three times a year to discuss strategic issues facing digital leads at large charities. Past discussion topics include digital literacy, content strategy, defining success, in-house vs agencies and the digital delivery of services.
Heads of Digital – Digital leadership and vision: getting buy-in from the top
The group is designed to encourage networking and peer-to-peer support, sharing issues in a ‘safe’ and relaxed environment.
Heads of Digital: digital marketing tracking – tools and techniques
Curious about how to track your digital marketing activity? Then this one is for you.
Heads of Digital – reviewing and updating your digital strategy for 2021
With the pandemic stretching ever onwards, it's important to step back and review your strategy. Here's some tips to get you started.
Heads of Digital steering group
- Jacqui Darlow, head of digital marketing, Dogs Trust
- Neil Gunn, head of digital transformation, Ramblers
- Lynn Roberts, head of digital comms, Action for Children (maternity leave)
- Samantha Doe, digital engagement lead, Action for Children
- Robyn North, head of digital, Wood Green, The Animals Charity
- Sharon Jones, head of digital at The King’s Fund
- Ezinda Franklin-Houtzager, head of digital marketing at Blue Cross
If you’re interested in joining the steering group please email Vanessa to find out more.
To be added to the Heads of Digital mailing list please email email@example.com.